Saturday, August 28, 2004

Adeimantus

I spent part of yesterday afternoon catching up on my reading. A few months ago it used to mean our local rag or the Kansas City Star. But since I’ve begun blogging things have changed. I now either read or browse my way through a lot of blogs. What I’ve discovered is that it’s a bit like filleting a good fish. In order to get to the meat you’ve got to pick out the bones. Well, earlier this week my wife showed me a site called Adeimantus and I found the meat.

Some of you may be wondering who Adeimantus is. In classic literature Adeimantus is one of the respondents in The Republic . Adeimantus is the mature, seasoned respondent, the one who looks at issues critically and responsibly.

That’s what I believe his blog is all about. The work on this site is thoughtful, thought provoking, well researched, well written, and well worth reading. I recommend it highly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home